Hey Guys it's me again the man from Down Under it was one of those cold days when I took this photo.
Us Musicians will do anything for are fans.
Have a great one .
Colin.
Hi my name is Colin McLean I am a Electronic,Ambient Music Producer from Melbourne Australia I would like to invite you to come along with me on this journey of music having lots of fun along the way. So let the fun begin.
Tuesday, January 20, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi guys new music uploaded on youtube stop by and have a listen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mowF1vBGCfQ
-
Hi guys my entry 85% First single from my new album called CHEMICAL WARFARE has received 50 views on Tallenge. Please stop by and show ...
-
Check out this awesome FREE resource where you can learn how to promote your music and grow a fan base => http://musicmarketingclassroom...
-
HAPPY DAYS EVERYONE MY NEW ALBUM CHEMICAL WARFARE IS ALMOST DONE IT'S BEEN A JOY DOING THIS ALBUM HAD SO MUCH FUN COMPOSING IT. SO KEEP...

No comments:
Post a Comment